Booking & Availability
About your accommodation
Available for the winter season 25k Euros
- Sleeps 6
- Approx. 120 sqm
- 1 master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with twin or king beds
- Ensuite and downstairs bathrooms have walk-in showers and WC
- Additional bathroom upstairs has a corner bath and WC
- Well-equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine (pre-order your capsules)
- Wifi internet access
- Dining table & 6 chairs
- Living room opens onto terrace facing Mont Blanc
- Sound system
- Off-street parking
- Washing machine & Tumble dryer
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Chalet Eden is a perfectly located Chamonix chalet nestled in the heart of Les Praz village. Just a stone's throw away, on the other side of the picturesque square where you'll find the local church, is the Flegere cable car, to take you directly up to the breathtaking hiking trails in the summer and slopes if you're on your Chamonix ski holidays - no excuses for missing the first bin now! Less than 100m away you also have the train station and bus stop, for easy access throughout the valley, and the beautiful paths along the river are close by to take you into Chamonix town centre (15-20 mins' walk). Chamonix is also easily accessible by car (less than 5 mins) for large supermarkets and a wider choice of restaurants and bars, but Les Praz has its own grocery store as well as a couple of fine restaurants and bars to enjoy.
We can take payment in Euros via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for details on how to pay. (Euro prices below are approximate and for information purposes - we will confirm the euro amount to pay when we provide payment details.)
|Dates||Price for 7 nights|| Approx price in |
|11 Feb - 3 Mar 2018||3220 GBP||3670 EUR|
|4 Mar - 7 Apr 2018||2639 GBP||3008 EUR|
|8 Apr - 5 May 2018||1852 GBP||2111 EUR|
|6 May - 16 Jun 2018||1322 GBP||1506 EUR|
|17 Jun - 14 Jul 2018||1552 GBP||1769 EUR|
|15 Jul - 25 Aug 2018||1782 GBP||2031 EUR|
|26 Aug - 8 Sep 2018||2012 GBP||2293 EUR|
|9 Sep - 29 Sep 2018||1552 GBP||1769 EUR|
|30 Sep - 8 Dec 2018||1322 GBP||1506 EUR|
|9 Dec - 22 Dec 2018||2012 GBP||2293 EUR|
|23 Dec - 29 Dec 2018||3174 GBP||3618 EUR|
|30 Dec 2018 - 5 Jan 2019||4761 GBP||5427 EUR|
|6 Jan - 2 Feb 2019||2183 GBP||2488 EUR|
|3 Feb - 9 Feb 2019||2358 GBP||2687 EUR|
|10 Feb - 2 Mar 2019||3220 GBP||3670 EUR|
|3 Mar - 6 Apr 2019||2639 GBP||3008 EUR|
|7 Apr - 4 May 2019||1852 GBP||2111 EUR|
|5 May - 15 Jun 2019||1322 GBP||1506 EUR|
|16 Jun - 13 Jul 2019||1552 GBP||1769 EUR|
|14 Jul - 24 Aug 2019||1782 GBP||2031 EUR|
|25 Aug - 7 Sep 2019||2012 GBP||2293 EUR|
|8 Sep - 28 Sep 2019||1552 GBP||1769 EUR|
|29 Sep - 7 Dec 2019||1322 GBP||1506 EUR|
|8 Dec - 21 Dec 2019||2012 GBP||2293 EUR|
|22 Dec - 28 Dec 2019||3174 GBP||3618 EUR|
|29 Dec 2019 - 4 Jan 2020||4761 GBP||5427 EUR|
Good to know
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
Check-in is possible until midnight, but please try to arrive before 9pm. For those arriving after 9pm there is a 30€ late check-in fee, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change. Mid-stay cleaning can also be added at an extra charge - speak to the Resort Team or book on our Resort Shop.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation
Additional Accommodation Details
Chalet Eden is a demi-chalet (sem-detached) with its own terrace and off-street parking.