Booking & Availability
About your accommodation
- Sleeps 6
- Approx. 120 sqm
- 1 master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with twin or king beds
- Ensuite and downstairs bathrooms have walk-in showers and WC
- Additional bathroom upstairs has a corner bath and WC
- Well-equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine (pre-order your capsules)
- Wifi internet access
- Dining table & 6 chairs
- Living room opens onto terrace facing Mont Blanc
- Sound system
- Off-street parking
- Washing machine & Tumble dryer
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Chalet Eden is a perfectly located Chamonix chalet nestled in the heart of Les Praz village. Just a stone's throw away, on the other side of the picturesque square where you'll find the local church, is the Flegere cable car, to take you directly up to the breathtaking hiking trails in the summer and slopes if you're on your Chamonix ski holidays - no excuses for missing the first bin now! Less than 100m away you also have the train station and bus stop, for easy access throughout the valley, and the beautiful paths along the river are close by to take you into Chamonix town centre (15-20 mins' walk). Chamonix is also easily accessible by car (less than 5 mins) for large supermarkets and a wider choice of restaurants and bars, but Les Praz has its own grocery store as well as a couple of fine restaurants and bars to enjoy.
We can take payment in Euros via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for details on how to pay. (Euro prices below are approximate and for information purposes - we will confirm the euro amount to pay when we provide payment details.)
|Dates||Price for 7 nights|| Approx price in |
|3 Sep - 30 Sep 2017||1135 GBP||1281 EUR|
|1 Oct - 9 Dec 2017||1032 GBP||1164 EUR|
|10 Dec - 23 Dec 2017||1389 GBP||1567 EUR|
|24 Dec - 30 Dec 2017||2116 GBP||2388 EUR|
|31 Dec 2017 - 6 Jan 2018||4140 GBP||4673 EUR|
|7 Jan - 3 Feb 2018||2183 GBP||2464 EUR|
|4 Feb - 10 Feb 2018||2358 GBP||2661 EUR|
|11 Feb - 10 Mar 2018||3220 GBP||3634 EUR|
|11 Mar - 7 Apr 2018||2639 GBP||2978 EUR|
|8 Apr - 5 May 2018||1852 GBP||2090 EUR|
|6 May - 16 Jun 2018||1322 GBP||1492 EUR|
|17 Jun - 14 Jul 2018||1552 GBP||1751 EUR|
|15 Jul - 25 Aug 2018||1782 GBP||2011 EUR|
|26 Aug - 8 Sep 2018||2012 GBP||2271 EUR|
|9 Sep - 29 Sep 2018||1552 GBP||1751 EUR|
|30 Sep - 8 Dec 2018||1322 GBP||1492 EUR|
|9 Dec - 22 Dec 2018||2012 GBP||2271 EUR|
|23 Dec - 29 Dec 2018||3174 GBP||3582 EUR|
|30 Dec 2018 - 5 Jan 2019||4761 GBP||5374 EUR|
Good to know
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
Check-in is possible until midnight, but please try to arrive before 9pm. For those arriving after 9pm there is a 30€ late check-in fee, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation
Additional Accommodation Details
Chalet Eden is a demi-chalet (sem-detached) with its own terrace and off-street parking.