Mont Blanc Multipass – summer lift pass
In summer, there is one main lift pass on offer which give unlimited access to all the lifts of the Chamonix valley. With the Mont Blanc Multipass you can enjoy everything Chamonix has to offer: hiking, mountain biking, sightseeing and of course mountaineering, for which Chamonix is famous.
Read on for details of our great offer on lift passes too for this summer – get one day free!
Tourist attractions, sightseeing & mountaineering
- Aiguille du Midi – Europe’s highest cable car for panoramic views of the Mont Blanc range and hiking on the Vallée Blanche
- Montenvers train & Mer de Glace – Ice caves, exhibitions, views of the glacier or get up close with our guided glacier walk
- Tramway du Mont-Blanc – A spectacular journey from the neighbouring town of St-Gervais-Les-Bains to the start point for Mont Blanc
Take the lifts and explore…
- Balme-Tour-Vallorcine area – Renowned for mountain biking and nature reserve walks
- Brevent-Flegere area – Take off for an unforgettable parapente flight or head off on a beautiful hike to the Lac Blanc
- Grands Montets area – A rewarding walk to view the Argentiere glacier or book a glacier hike
- Les Houches area – Gentle hiking, mountain biking and beautiful meadows
- Bossons chairlift – Get up close to Les Bossons glacier, ideal for families with just a short walk to the glacier
Guide to prices & exclusive lift pass offer
This summer, we are pleased to be able to offer a great special offer on pre-booked lift passes to our guests. Buy a Mont Blanc Multipass for 6-9 days and get one day free. Just make sure you book 3+ days before you want to start using your pass to benefit from the special offer. You won’t find your lift passes cheaper anywhere else, with the added benefit that our Resort Team will deliver them to you on arrival – no queuing at the cash desks on your first day!
|Adult||Family||gap g ap gap||Non-consecutive|
|3 days||86.00||245.10||2 days||86.00||245.10|
|4 days||100.00||285.00||3 days||100.00||285.00|
|5 days||113.00||322.10||6 days*||135.00||384.80|
|6 days||124.00||353.40||10 days*||205.00||584.30|
In addition to the prices shown, every adult and child must buy a non-refundable, rechargeable hands-free card for 3€. *Photo required – this can be emailed to us at [email protected]. See more prices by following our easy, 3-step order process via the link below.
Book your passes with Chamonix All Year
- We deliver your passes to you on arrival – at no extra cost
- Skip the queues at the ticket office
- Book and pay easily and securely on our Chamonix Resort Shop: