Chamonix Lift Passes
Knowing which lift pass to buy in Chamonix can be confusing, especially if you’ve never skied here before. But don’t worry, our guide to the different ski passes breaks it down to the essentials, helping you make the best choice for your skiing holiday in Chamonix. You can also contact us if you have any queries and book your Chamonix lift passes directly online through our Chamonix Resort Shop.
There are 3 different lift pass options available – Mont Blanc Unlimited, Chamonix Le Pass and Les Houches. We highly recommend the Mont Blanc Unlimited which gives you access to all of the ski areas of Chamonix and skiing in 3 countries*:
- Aiguille du Midi & Montenvers Train – Famous tourist attractions in Chamonix & starting and finishing point of the famous Vallée Blanche glacier ski run
- Les Houches ski area plus Megève / Saint Gervais in the Evasion Mont Blanc ski area (from 2 days)
- Courmayeur in Italy including the 360 degree Funivie Monte Bianco (from 2 days)
- Verbier in Switzerland (*50% discount – from 6 day passes)
- Top of Les Grands Montets cable car – for some amazing skiing
- Plus all the skiing included in Chamonix Le Pass and unlimited access to cultural and sporting attractions in Chamonix with the Cham’Val offer (from 3 day passes).
Insurance is available at an additional cost of 3€ per person per day, and you will have the option to add this on when you order online (see below).
Families can benefit from great savings on lift passes – pay for 2 adults and 1 child and all other children go free*. This option is available to book along with all other lift passes on our Chamonix Resort Shop; just select the number of days and how many children you’re traveling with to receive your family discount.
(*Just pay 3€ per person for hands free lift pass.)
Book your Chamonix lift passes with Chamonix All Year
Once you’ve made your choice, book online for a totally hassle-free option:
- If you have booked your accommodation with us we deliver your passes to you on arrival – at no extra cost
- Skip the queues at the ticket office
- Book and pay easily and securely on our Chamonix Resort Shop: