Chalet de l’Ours
Booking & Availability
Our prices are in Euros (EUR), but we can take payment in British pounds (GBP) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the sterling amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Green dates are possible arrival days. White dates are available. Grey dates are not available.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
Chalet de l'Ours is a newly renovated, 5 bedroom, luxury Chamonix property sleeping 6-10 people, available to rent and ideal for families looking for a Chamonix base. Featuring 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the chalet is located in a quiet area of Chamonix, but also just 10 minutes' walk into the centre. The chalet has a lovely open plan living room with American-style kitchen, dining area and lounge with feature fireplace, as well as a door leading onto the large (58 sqm) sunny terrace facing Mont Blanc. Chalet de l'Ours has underfloor heating throughout, and there is also a large garden, ski storage and plenty of parking including a covered space for one car. There is a washing machine and tumble dryer in this luxury Chamonix property, as well as wifi internet and Nespresso coffee machine too.
- 126 sqm, sleeps 10 people
- 1 king bedroom
- 1 bedroom which can be twin or king
- 3 twin bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (1 with bath and 1 with a toilet)
- 2 additional WC
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- TV with some English channels
- Wifi internet
- Mezzanine TV & games snug with Playstation
- Dining area with large sunny terrace
- Large garden and BBQ
- American kitchen with dishwasher, Nespresso machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Parking garage and car port
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Address: 160 Chemin de l'Ours, 74400 Chamonix
Chalet de l'Ours is well located for access to all the Chamonix valley, as well as being just an easy 10 minute walk into the centre of Chamonix itself for shops, restaurants and bars. The luxury Chamonix property is located in a quiet lane too and benefits from a large garden ideal for families. At the end of the lane, there is a bus stop outside the hospital, or a 5-7 minute walk to the end of the main road brings you to the main bus station for access throughout the Chamonix valley.
Good to know
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm, if you are arriving after 10pm please let us know in advance.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of 40€ for apartments and 80€ for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for 35€ to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change.
- Tourist guest cards will be left in the property for you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure.
Chamonix All Year Resort Shop
Order everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Discounted ski hire
Additional Accommodation Details
Bikes can be stored in the lockable garage.
Pets are welcome at this property but permission must be obtained in advance and a charge will be applied at time of booking. The additional fee is 40€.
These are provided for your use, stacked outside the chalet, although if they run out you may need to buy your own from the nearest supermarket.
- Entrance hall leading with heated ski and boot storage
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Separate WC
- Underfloor heating
- Large open-plan living room with feature fireplace, and doors out to balcony
- Dining table for 8 to 10 people with access onto sunny 58 sqm terrace
- American kitchen with dishwasher and Nespresso machine
- Pre-order your Nespresso capsules online
- Flatscreen TV with some English channels
- King bedroom and communal shower room
- Underfloor heating
- Restricted head height throughout, max head height 1.8m
- Bedroom area with 2 single beds
- TV snug / games area with flatscreen TV, Playstation and DVD player (ideal for kids)
Terrace & exterior
- Large sunny terrace with excellent views of Mont Blanc
- Outdoor seating for 8 (summer only)
- Parking including covered parking for one car