Chalet du Gouter
Booking & Availability
Our prices are in Euros (EUR), but we can take payment in British pounds (GBP) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the sterling amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
There are two bedrooms on the top floor with access to a shared balcony, they are both ensuites double bedrooms that can also be made up as twin bedrooms if preferred. The master bedroom comes with a stand-alone bath for soaking after a long day exploring the valley. The third and fourth bedrooms are on the lower ground floor, the third room can be made as a twin or double and the fourth bedroom sleeps 2 in bunk beds.
The open plan living area with dining kitchen opens up onto the terrace through large glass doors, where you can dine alfresco at the outdoor table or soak in the sun on the deck chairs. There is a large garden perfect for building snowmen in the winter months and for children to play in the summer. The well-equipped kitchen comes complete with full-size oven, large fridge freezer and coffee machine, perfect for as little or as much cooking as your holiday demands. The table seats 8 comfortably so you can dine while enjoying the views of the Mont Blanc massive and the living room has a large comfortable sofa with wood burning stove and smart TV.
The chalet comes complete with washing machine, tumble dryer, wifi, one covered parking space and parking for 3 cars.
- 137 sqm,
- Sleeps 8 people
- 3 bedrooms which can be twin or king
- 1 bunk room
- 4 bathrooms (3 ensuite, 1 family)
- Wood burning stove
- Smart TV with french channels
- Dining area seats 8
- Table on large sunny terrace
- Large garden
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, large fridge freezer, Nespresso machine
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Ski storage in garage
- Car port & parking for 3 cars
- 220v outlet in garage for charging electric vehicles
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Address: 840 Route des Lacs, Les Praz, 74400 Chamonix
Chalet du Gouter is located in the idyllic hamlet of Les Bois, 10 minutes walk to Les Praz and the New Flegere cable car. It's a private and tranquil location for this Chamonix chalet, with walking and mountain biking trails through the woods on your doorstep and access to the rest of the Chamonix Valley.
Good to know
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm, if you are arriving after 10pm please let us know in advance.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of 40€ for apartments and 80€ for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for 35€ to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Name of Property Owner
Matthieu Girardet who mandates Chamonix All Year to manage this booking on his behalf.
- Concierge services for guests
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change.
- Tourist guest cards will be left in the property for you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
Chamonix All Year Resort Shop
Order everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Discounted ski hire
Additional Accommodation Details
Bikes can be stored in car port but you will need to bring a lock.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
These are provided for your use, stacked outside the chalet, although if they run out you may need to buy your own from the nearest supermarket.
- Large open plan living space
- Wood burning stove
- Lounge area with sofa
- Flatscreen TV
- Dining table and chairs for 8
- Large well-equipped kitchen
- Terrace and access to garden
- Utility room with washing machine
- Master double/twin bedroom with door to balcony
- Ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- 2nd double/twin bedroom with door to balcony
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- 3rd double/twin bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Bunk bedroom
- family bathroom
There are no reviews yet for this property.