Chamonix All Year needs your votes!
We have been nominated as Best Chalet Company in the World Snow Awards 2016 and to celebrate, we are offering you a chance to win one of two ski breaks for two people in our beautiful Chalet Union.
Voting for this award and the prize draw to win a ski holiday have now closed. Keep an eye on our blog for the latest news about Chamonix All Year and Chamonix!
Each prize is for a 3 night B&B stay in January 2017 at Chalet Union, including return airport transfers for 2 people from Geneva airport to Chamonix, so you can share this prize with your other half or a friend in a double or twin en-suite room (full details below).
Chalet Union is a stylish and modern boutique chalet within easy walking distance of Chamonix town centre, with hot tub, terrace and designer log fireplace. Your ski break will include breakfast served by our chalet host every day, a delicious breakfast buffet to set you up for a day on the slopes.
Vote for your chance to win a Chamonix Ski Break
To be in with a chance of winning, you just need to go to our Facebook page or Twitter page and help us spread the word about the World Snow Awards 2016. There are four categories open for the public vote – vote for us in the “Best Chalet Company” category – and make sure your voice is heard before the deadline on 8th October!
To be in with a chance to win…
- Share / retweet to your Facebook friends / Twitter followers.
- Vote online for Chamonix All Year in the “Best Chalet Company” category
and we’ll enter your name into our prize draw to be held on 15th October, with winners announced on our Facebook & Twitter page by 22nd October.
Twitter link: http://twitter.com/chamonixallyear
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/chamonixallyear/
Vote for us online
We are delighted to have been shortlisted for this year’s awards in the category of Best Chalet Company, and we’d be very grateful if you could take 30 seconds to vote for Chamonix All Year in that category.
The World Snow Awards also want to know who your favourite Snowsports School and UK Retailer are, and you can cast your vote in all four categories online before 8th October.
Vote for Chamonix All Year as Best Chalet Company
Chamonix All Year have been based in Chamonix in 13 years and is now the biggest family-run holiday accommodation provider for Chamonix with over 80 properties to choose from. With our 13 years’ experience, our customers trust in us. We genuinely care that our guests enjoy their stay with us and we promise guests good value and good quality accommodation in Chamonix – no matter what size the property is.
Together with our Chamonix Resort Shop online www.chamonixresortshop.com and office in-resort we offer a complete, one-stop-shop chalet holiday experience. Our customers can also organise and purchase everything from transport, ski passes, lessons and ski hire, to more personal services like massages, private chefs, babysitting and even grocery shopping deposited into their accommodation. Not many can really genuinely claim this in Chamonix or in other resorts. We are passionate about all things Chamonix and have developed a series of short video clips to encourage tourism to Chamonix and help guests visualise what they might experience and the activities they can take part in during their stay. Check out our Youtube channel to see some of these short films.
Last summer we relaunched our accommodation lettings website chamonixallyear.com which is market leading and fully responsive to all platforms, allowing guests to book 24/7 via desktop, tablet or phone. To help guests understand the resort we include a comprehensive guide to Chamonix.
Our website also includes a live chat functionality so guests can instantly get in touch with us – this summer we were able to help some guests urgently find replacement accommodation when they were let down by another company (read their review online). We have incorporated UpFront Reviews onto our property listings so that guests can write and see independent reviews from other guests – 95% of past guests would recommend us. You can read guest reviews here and also see older reviews on our website here. Our website traffic has increased by over 40% year on year which helps to drive new interest and new business to the Chamonix resort.
This summer we also relaunched our Chamonix Resort Shop website www.chamonixresortshop.com and extended the opening hours of our in-resort shop, allowing guests more time to conveniently book everything they need through one company. We also implemented a price promise to guests that we charge the same price as if they were to go to each individual supplier directly. We think it’s important to offer guests something unique in Chamonix, and we have devised some innovative products for guests from winter wine tours, to exhilarating skidoo nights in Italy and there’s more to come!
We offer transfers through our sister company Chamonix Valley Transfers so we carry our guests and also offer affordable airport transfers to other visitors to Chamonix. We now also offer guests day trips, and ski days to neighbouring resorts like Courmayeur, Megeve and Verbier too which means guests can make the most of the Mont Blanc Unlimited ski pass on sale covering these ski areas. We are rated number 3 transport provider in Chamonix on Trip advisor, with Aiguille du Midi lift being number 1 so quite difficult to beat!
Finally and most recently, we have teamed up with www.climatecare.org, so when guests book accommodation they can offset the carbon emissions generated by their holiday, as part of our continued efforts to work more greenly and protect the beautiful mountains which our guests enjoy!
The small print
- Exact dates to be confirmed with the winners. The 3 night ski break can be taken anytime between these dates – arriving Sunday 08/01/2017 and last check-out date of Sunday 05/02/2017.
- The prize must be booked with Chamonix All Year by 31/11/2016. We encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment of not having your preferred dates. Your choice of dates is subject to availability and alternative dates may be given to you as alternatives.
- There are a total of 2 prizes to be won
- Each prize consists of 3 nights’ accommodation in Chalet Union https://chamonixallyear.com/property/chalet-union-bed-breakfast/.
- Each prize winner can invite one guest to share either a double or twin room at Chalet Union.
- Buffet style breakfast on 3 mornings to include cereals, croissants, bread, eggs, cold meats and cheeses, yogurts, fruit, fruit juices, teas & coffee.
- Return, shared airport transfers for 2 people, pick up from Geneva Airport to the chalet in Chamonix.
- Flights and any other transportation costs, including those to and from an airport other than those mentioned above as being included in the prize.
- Food and beverage other than those mentioned above as being included in the prize.
- Travel insurance and any additional expenses incurred over and above those listed as being included in the prize.
- Our dedicated Resort Team can also help you to organise ski passes, ski hire, lessons or guides and anything else you need for your stay (extra costs will apply).
Open Ski holiday prize draw T&Cs in a new tab.