After having our horizons restricted during the multiple Covid-19 lockdowns of the last 18 months, Chamonix is the perfect place to get back out there: breathe the fresh air, stretch your legs and get back into nature’s wide-open spaces. To celebrate, the Tourist Office has organised 25+ free activities in Chamonix for visitors to enjoy this summer 2021.
5 days a week (Monday-Friday), from 12th July to 27th August, all guests who choose to holiday in Chamonix for at least 3 nights can book these activities via the Tourist Office.
There are wellness walks, wildlife introductions and treasure hunts, as well as all the adrenaline activities you’d expect in Chamonix – mountain biking, trail running and rafting – plus much more. Find the full programme and more details on how to book from 7th June on the Tourist Office’s website.
Many thanks to the Chamonix Tourist Office for offering this to all of our guests this summer!
Book free activities in Chamonix
- Choose my activities (subject to availability; families staying for 3-4 nights can book up to 2 activities, those staying for 5 nights or more can book up to 3 activities.)
- Go to my local tourist office with my guest card to book.
- Book no later than 5 pm the day before.
- Make sure that I have all the equipment needed for the activity.
- Go to the meeting point and enjoy your free activity.
- If the weather is uncertain, contact the activity provider directly (phone number indicated in your booking confirmation sent by email).
To reach your activity meeting point, all public transport from Servoz to Vallorcine is also free with your guest card!