Chalet Les Praz
Booking & Availability
Our prices are in Euros (EUR), but we can take payment in British pounds (GBP) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the sterling amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
Chalet Les Praz is a stunning, luxurious 4 bedroom Chamonix chalet, located in Les Praz, just 5 minutes' drive from Chamonix and a short walk to the Flegere ski lift. Recently built, the chalet is finished to a very high standard with a huge open plan living room on the first floor with feature fireplace, and doors leading to large sunny terrace facing Mont Blanc. The chalet sleeps up to 8 people with 4 spacious bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. There are 3 bedrooms on the ground floor as well as a 4th bedroom off the living area with a king size bed and ensuite bathroom. All the bedrooms have mountain views and two of them have direct access out to the garden as well. The lounge has a flatscreen TV with French satellite channels & DVD player, and there are two Parrot bluetooth speakers too. The kitchen is very well-equipped with Nespresso machine, fondue and raclette set, as well as a large fridge freezer with integrated wine fridge. There are two separate dining tables and chairs to allow guests to dine inside or on the terrace outside too. Wifi internet access is available throughout the chalet, and there is parking for up to 3 cars outside too. The chalet also benefits from dishwasher, washing machine & dryer, and lots of additional luxury items to help you enjoy your stay.
- 240 sqm
- Sleeps 8
- South-facing aspect, looking onto the Mont Blanc massif
- Sunny terrace for outdoor dining, with BBQ and sun loungers too
- Private garden & feature fountain in summer
- 4 bedrooms - 3 large double bedrooms & twin bedroom, all with ensuite bathrooms
- Additional separate WC
- Feature log fire
- TV & DVD player with French satellite TV channels
- Wifi internet access
- Large and well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, fondue & raclette set
- Fridge-freezer with integrated wine fridge
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Garage for ski and bike storage
- Parking for 3 cars
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Address: Chalet Les Praz, 38 Chemin des Dailles, Les Praz, 74400 Chamonix
Latitude : 45.94038
Longitude : 6.881
Chalet Les Praz is a luxury Chamonix chalet located in a lovely quiet area in the Chamonix hamlet of Les Praz, just 6 minutes' walk to the Flegere lift, and 5 minutes' drive to Chamonix centre. There is a small selection of bars and restaurants on your doorstep in Les Praz, as well as a corner shop, and Chamonix within easy reach for more choice and larger supermarkets. The nearest bus stop just 300m away gives access to some of the local bus lines while carrying on another 300m to Flegere cable car bus stop offers links to all of Chamonix's lift areas for skiing and summer hiking, biking and walking.
Good to know
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm, if you are arriving after 10pm please let us know in advance.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of 40€ for apartments and 80€ for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for 35€ to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change.
- Tourist guest cards will be left in the property for you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure.
Chamonix All Year Resort Shop
Order everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Discounted ski hire
Additional Accommodation Details
Bikes can be stored in the lockable garage
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
These are provided for your use, stacked outside the chalet, although if they run out you may need to buy your own from the nearest supermarket.
- Garage for ski and bike storage
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Entrance and hallway
- Large double bedroom with doors out to the garden
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and sink
- 2nd double bedroom with doors out to garden
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and sink
- 3rd twin bedroom
- Ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, and sink
- Separate WC
- Sunny, south-facing aspect with views of Mont Blanc
- Outdoor dining table and 8 chairs
- Sun loungers
- Steps down to the lawned garden
- Large open plan living space
- 360 degree log fire
- Lounge area with sofa & armchairs
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player and French satellite channels
- Dining table and chairs for 8
- Large well-equipped kitchen
- Fondue & raclette set, Nespresso machine
- 4th double bedroom with ensuite bathroom