Chalet Les Brimbelles
Booking & Availability
About your accommodation
Chalet Les Brimbelles is a stunning, newly renovated, luxury chalet situated in the sought after area of Plaine des Praz, just 15 minutes' walk and a few minutes' drive from Chamonix centre. This beautiful luxury chalet boasts 5 stunning bedrooms (4 of which can be either kings or twins), 5 bathrooms and a spacious open plan living space centred around a beautiful double aspect stone fireplace, with a 7 seater jacuzzi hot tub on the terrace facing Mont Blanc. The kitchen of Chalet Les Brimbelles is well-equipped and there is a dining table and seating for 10. The chalet is set in its own grounds with a large sunny private garden and direct access to the pathway along the river Arve which leads into the centre of Chamonix.
Four of the bedrooms in this luxury chalet are ensuite and the fifth bedroom has its own shower and separate bath too. Three of the bathrooms have showers with water shower jets. Four of the bedrooms can be made up as either superking beds or twin beds, while the fifth bedroom has a king bed. All the bedrooms have flatscreen TVs with UK and French TV channels.
- Approx. 250 sqm of living space
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
- 7-seater jacuzzi hot tub
- Wrap-around balcony with Mont Blanc views
- Double aspect stone fireplace
- Dining table for 10
- Living room with 2 flatscreen TVs, Sky TV package and DVD player
- Large, sunny private garden
- Ski / boot room with boot and glove warmer
- Parking for up to 6 cars
- Wifi internet access
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Chalet Les Brimbelles is located in the sought after area of Plaine des Praz, alongside the River Arve, with uninterrupted views of Mont Blanc. This luxury chalet is just 5 minutes' drive from Chamonix centre; you can also comfortably walk into town along the river in about 15 minutes to access all of Chamonix's shops, restaurants and bars. Flegere is the nearest cable car and is just 5 minutes' drive away.
We can take payment in Euros via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for details on how to pay. (Euro prices below are approximate and for information purposes - we will confirm the euro amount to pay when we provide payment details.)
|Dates||Price for 7 nights|| Approx price in |
|10 Feb - 23 Feb 2018||6000 GBP||6839 EUR|
|24 Feb - 2 Mar 2018||6612 GBP||7537 EUR|
|3 Mar - 9 Mar 2018||3968 GBP||4523 EUR|
|10 Mar - 31 Mar 2018||3968 GBP||4523 EUR|
|1 Apr - 20 Apr 2018||3961 GBP||4515 EUR|
|21 Apr - 4 May 2018||2645 GBP||3015 EUR|
|5 May - 15 Jun 2018||2248 GBP||2562 EUR|
|16 Jun - 13 Jul 2018||2645 GBP||3015 EUR|
|14 Jul - 3 Aug 2018||2750 GBP||3134 EUR|
|4 Aug - 7 Sep 2018||3500 GBP||3989 EUR|
|8 Sep - 28 Sep 2018||2645 GBP||3015 EUR|
|29 Sep - 7 Dec 2018||2248 GBP||2562 EUR|
|8 Dec - 14 Dec 2018||2645 GBP||3015 EUR|
|15 Dec - 21 Dec 2018||3968 GBP||4523 EUR|
|22 Dec - 28 Dec 2018||8596 GBP||9798 EUR|
|29 Dec 2018 - 4 Jan 2019||9919 GBP||11306 EUR|
|5 Jan - 18 Jan 2019||4500 GBP||5129 EUR|
|19 Jan - 1 Feb 2019||3392 GBP||3866 EUR|
|2 Feb - 8 Feb 2019||5118 GBP||5834 EUR|
|9 Feb - 22 Feb 2019||6000 GBP||6839 EUR|
|23 Feb - 1 Mar 2019||6612 GBP||7537 EUR|
|2 Mar - 8 Mar 2019||3968 GBP||4523 EUR|
|9 Mar - 29 Mar 2019||3968 GBP||4523 EUR|
|30 Mar - 19 Apr 2019||3961 GBP||4515 EUR|
|20 Apr - 3 May 2019||2645 GBP||3015 EUR|
|4 May - 14 Jun 2019||2248 GBP||2562 EUR|
|15 Jun - 12 Jul 2019||2645 GBP||3015 EUR|
|13 Jul - 2 Aug 2019||2750 GBP||3134 EUR|
|3 Aug - 6 Sep 2019||3968 GBP||4523 EUR|
|7 Sep - 27 Sep 2019||2645 GBP||3015 EUR|
|28 Sep - 6 Dec 2019||2248 GBP||2562 EUR|
|7 Dec - 13 Dec 2019||2645 GBP||3015 EUR|
|14 Dec - 20 Dec 2019||3968 GBP||4523 EUR|
|21 Dec - 27 Dec 2019||8596 GBP||9798 EUR|
|28 Dec 2019 - 3 Jan 2020||9919 GBP||11306 EUR|
Good to know
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
Check-in is possible until midnight, but please try to arrive before 9pm. For those arriving after 9pm there is a 30€ late check-in fee, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
Bikes can be stored in the lockable garage
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change. Mid-stay cleaning can also be added at an extra charge - speak to the Resort Team or book on our Resort Shop.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation
Additional Accommodation Details
Logs for the fire are stored at the back of the chalet, although if they run out you may need to buy your own from the nearest supermarket. Kindling is to be purchased from the local supermarkets.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 - twin / superking with ensuite bathroom
- Heated boot and glove warmers
- Ski room
- Utility space with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Large open plan living room
- Modern well-equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine (pre-order your compatible coffee capsules before your stay)
- Dining table for 10
- 2 flatscreen TVs with Sky, plus DVD player
- Double aspect log fire
- Terrace facing Mont Blanc with hot tub
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 - twin / superking bedroom, one ensuite, one with separate bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - twin / superking bedroom with ensuite bathroom
Beautiful accommodation in a great location and excellent service from Chamonix All Year to compliment that.
John Clifford, Australia – December 2014