Booking & Availability
About your accommodation
Chalet Henriette is a rare 6-bedroom, 5-bathroom luxury chalet in Chamonix centre, and at the foot of the Brevent (Planpraz) lift.
It's a short walk home at the end of a day on the mountain, and you'll be unwinding in the sauna or soaking away your aches and pains in the hot tub before you know it. Then fire up the stone-built BBQ on the terrace and cook up a storm before watching the sunset turn Mont Blanc to orange as you dine al fresco on Chalet Henriette’s terrace. Or take the short walk into Chamonix town centre to enjoy the great variety of restaurants on offer.
At Chalet Henriette, you can also spend the rest of the evening snuggled up by the log fire in the large open plan living-dining area of your luxury chalet, and enjoy the mountain views through the picture window and patio doors. In addition to the open plan living area, there’s an additional TV room downstairs – perfect for the kids, or for a movie night.
Make the most of your luxury chalet break from the “real world” and find your zen in the yoga/pilates room, enjoy the individual steam cabin, or book a massage in the dedicated massage room, complete with massage table. Gym bunnies will love the fitness facilities including a rowing machine, cross trainer and treadmill.
Chalet Henriette feels spacious throughout and the facilities encourage your ultimate relaxation by not being cluttered or cramped together but spread out across the chalet’s two floors and open terrace.
Your group of 12 will be comfortable without getting on each others' toes thanks to the layout of your luxury chalet: three bedrooms on the ground floor opening on to the terrace, and three more bedrooms on the lower ground floor, plus five bathrooms spread across the two floors too, two of which are ensuite.
The luxury chalet has three bedrooms that can be made as king beds or twins, one super-king master bedrooms, one twin bedroom and a bunk room as well. The dining area has seating for 12 and the separate kitchen is modern and well-equipped for self-catered holidays with an oven, microwave, dishwasher, American-style double fridge-freezer, raclette and fondue sets and a coffee machine.
Chalet Henriette has a large terrace which leads off the living room and wraps around it, as well as a private garden, outdoor dining table with 8 chairs and BBQ oven. There is a landscaped garden with lawn and stunning, panoramic mountain views. And no luxury chalet would be complete without an outdoor hot tub from which to enjoy the mountain views!
Additionally the luxury chalet offers outdoor parking for 2 cars with heated driveway, plus plenty of secure space for skis and boots in the winter. The boot warmer will also ensure your ski boots are dry when you come to put them on in the morning, Chalet Henriette really does cater for every comfort.
There are more details about the chalet’s layout below in the Good to Know section. Chalet Henriette is also available during the winter as a fully-catered chalet. Contact us for more details.
- 330 sqm
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms, 2 ensuite
- 5 bathrooms
- Terrace with Mont Blanc views, BBQ oven, landscaped garden with lawn
- Hot tub
- Open plan living area with log fire
- Additional snug lounge area
- French / UK channels, DVD player & library of films, as well as board games
- Wellness area including equipped fitness zone, sauna, steam room, massage room with table
- Dining table and seating for 12
- Wifi internet access
- Well-equipped kitchen with 4-ring gas hob and double griddle, oven, microwave, dishwasher, wine fridge, fridge freezer, built-in coffee machine
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Ski room with heated boot warmer
- Outdoor parking for 1-3 cars with heated driveway
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Address: 304 route Henriette d'Angeville, 74400 Chamonix
Chalet Henriette is that rare thing in Chamonix - a chalet with enough space for larger groups, within walking distance of the ski slopes and the town centre. The Planpraz gondola is only 250m away, for access to the large linked Brevent-Flegere ski areas as well as some of Chamonix's most popular hiking routes in the summer including the Grand Balcon Sud.
Chamonix's central high street is an easy 10-minute walk downhill from the luxury chalet (uphill on the way back!) and the nearest supermarket is also less than 15 minutes' walk away. You can also catch the bus at the bottom of the hill (650m away) on the main road to get around the rest of the valley.
We can take payment in Euros via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for details on how to pay. (Euro prices below are approximate and for information purposes - we will confirm the euro amount to pay when we provide payment details.)
|Dates||Price for 7 nights|| Approx price in |
|17 Jun - 14 Jul 2018||4500 GBP||5129 EUR|
|15 Jul - 25 Aug 2018||5500 GBP||6269 EUR|
|26 Aug - 8 Sep 2018||6600 GBP||7523 EUR|
|9 Sep - 29 Sep 2018||4500 GBP||5129 EUR|
|30 Sep - 8 Dec 2018||3800 GBP||4331 EUR|
|9 Dec - 22 Dec 2018||4500 GBP||5129 EUR|
|23 Dec - 29 Dec 2018||9000 GBP||10259 EUR|
|30 Dec 2018 - 5 Jan 2019||12000 GBP||13678 EUR|
|6 Jan - 2 Feb 2019||4500 GBP||5129 EUR|
|3 Feb - 9 Feb 2019||6600 GBP||7523 EUR|
|10 Feb - 9 Mar 2019||9500 GBP||10829 EUR|
|10 Mar - 6 Apr 2019||6600 GBP||7523 EUR|
|7 Apr - 4 May 2019||4500 GBP||5129 EUR|
|5 May - 15 Jun 2019||3800 GBP||4331 EUR|
|16 Jun - 13 Jul 2019||4500 GBP||5129 EUR|
|14 Jul - 24 Aug 2019||5500 GBP||6269 EUR|
|25 Aug - 7 Sep 2019||6600 GBP||7523 EUR|
|8 Sep - 28 Sep 2019||4500 GBP||5129 EUR|
|29 Sep - 7 Dec 2019||3800 GBP||4331 EUR|
|8 Dec - 21 Dec 2019||4500 GBP||5129 EUR|
|22 Dec - 28 Dec 2019||9000 GBP||10259 EUR|
|29 Dec 2019 - 4 Jan 2020||12000 GBP||13678 EUR|
Good to know
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
If you need to check-in after 9pm this may be subject to a €30 late check-in fee, or €50 late check-in fee if you’re arriving after midnight, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change. Mid-stay cleaning can also be added at an extra charge - speak to the Resort Team or book on our Resort Shop.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation
Additional Accommodation Details
Firewood: these are provided for your use outside the chalet, although if they run out you may need to buy your own from the nearby supermarket.
Parking: there is parking for one car on the heated driveway, and additional parking for two cars on the other side of the road.
- Open plan living area with dining table for 12, sofas for 10-12 in front of log fire and patio doors onto terrace
- Board games
- Panoramic views from Les Drus to Mont Blanc
- Well-equipped separate kitchen
- 3 bedrooms with views of Aiguilles de Chamonix
- Master bedroom (king or twin) with built-in wardrobes, large doors onto terrace
- En-suite bathroom with his'n'hers sinks, WC, bidet, bath and overhead shower
- Twin or king bedroom #2 with bathroom opposite, opens onto terrace, built-in wardrobes
- Large bedroom #3 (twin or king) with patio doors onto terrace, ensuite bathroom with Italian shower, WC, wardrobe
- Bathroom with bath, sink, WC
- Separate WC with sink
- Boot room with boot warmer
- Wraps around living room
- Hot tub
- Dining table for 8
- Brick built-in BBQ oven
- Panoramic views from Le Tour to the Dôme du Goûter, including the Drus, Glacier des Bosson and Mont Blanc
- Landscaped garden with lawn on two levels
- TV snug with DVD library
- Bedroom (king or twin) #4 with built-in wardrobe, windows look out onto garden and view of Les Drus beyond the trees
- Separate bathroom with shower and sink
- Two separate WCs with sink
- Twin bedroom #5 with built-in wardrobes
- Separate bathroom with bath, sink and bidet
- Bunk bedroom with large chest of drawers
- Utility room - washing machine & tumble dryer
- 9 person sauna
- Large open yoga / pilates zone with view of Aiguilles de Chamonix
- Individual steam cabin
- Fitness area with treadmill, cross trainer, weights bench
- Massage room with table, plus automatic massage chair
I just wanted to thank you for everything, the chalet was just perfect and the extras you provided for us very appreciated. We had a truly relaxing stay, it was such a relief to have our own privacy and peace after all those noisy hotel experiences. Marianne UK