Chamonix Ski Passes
Knowing which ski pass to buy in Chamonix can be confusing, especially if you’ve never skied here before. But don’t worry, our guide to the different ski passes breaks it down to the essentials, helping you make the best choice for your skiing holiday in Chamonix whether you are staying in a chalet or an apartment. You can also contact us if you have any queries and book your Chamonix lift passes directly online through our Chamonix Resort Shop.
There are 3 different Chamonix ski pass options available – Mont Blanc Unlimited, Chamonix Le Pass and Les Houches. We highly recommend the Mont Blanc Unlimited which gives you access to all of the ski areas of Chamonix, its neighbouring valleys and in Italy:
- Aiguille du Midi & Montenvers Train – Famous tourist attractions in Chamonix & starting and finishing point of the famous Vallée Blanche glacier ski run
- Les Houches ski area
- The Evasion Mont Blanc ski area which includes Megève, Saint Gervais, Les Contamines and Les Portes du Mont Blanc (from 2 days)
- Courmayeur in Italy including the 360 degree Funivie Monte Bianco (from 2 days)
- Plus all the skiing included in Chamonix Le Pass and unlimited access to cultural and sporting attractions in Chamonix with the Cham’Val offer (from 3 day passes).
Insurance is available at an additional cost of 3.50€ per person per day, and you will have the option to add this on when you order online (see below).
Families can benefit from great savings on Chamonix ski passes – pay for 2 adults and 2 children and all other children go free*.
(*Just pay 3€ per person for hands-free lift pass.)
Book your ski passes with Chamonix All Year
Once you’ve made your choice, book online for a totally hassle-free option. Whether you are staying in one of our Chamonix chalets or apartments this time or not, Chamonix All Year guests get the best prices via this exclusive discount link!
Collection is hassle-free with a QR code from one of the machines at the bottom of the lifts on your first day.
- Prices are adjusted in real time to give you the best deals possible!
- Book in advance to get the cheapest price
- Receive a confirmation email with a QR code to pick up your pass from the machine at the lift station
- Lift passes are non-changeable, non-refundable
- Book and pay easily and securely on our Chamonix Resort Shop