Organise your super fun hen do in Chamonix
Package 5 Days – 4 Nights: Relax’n’fun with the girls / Hen Do
– Return shared airport transfers from and to Geneva
– Accommodation for 4 nights in one of our self catered chalet
– 3 non-consecutive days Mont Blanc Multi-Pass (including smart card)
– 1 activity : Choose from a glacier discovery (in a group) or a tandem parapenting flight from Brévent or ½ day canyoning or ½ day via ferrata or ½ day rafting in Italy (La Dora Baltea)
– Spa day trip to Courmayeur and Pré Saint Didier
– 1 hour unlimited summer luge
Tailor made hen do packages
If this hen do package doesn’t suit your requirements, get in touch and we will tailor it especially for you!
'Flore and Jo did a fantastic job at organising my surprise hen do in Chamonix.
Armed with some cryptic instructions about what to wear (high heels – only for me!) and where to meet for our joint hen and stag, my fiancé and I set off to the Jekyll feeling quite nervous.
Once there, we were separated and given a “Mr & Mrs quiz” – having to answer questions about each other for use later on…
Then I was whisked off to one of Chamonix’s favourite nightclubs, the Tof, which had been specially opened for a private pole dancing lesson – hence the high heels.
I was put through my paces and taught a routine, which I then had to perform as the stag arrived with the Chamonix All Year boys – much the worse for wear after drinking games in the Jekyll.
Unfortunately, I think the stag is the only one who doesn’t remember my performance!
We then took part in the “Mr & Mrs quiz”, and both answered quite well, considering the quantities of alcohol which had been consumed by that stage.
I had a brilliant night, and the lesson is: you can definitely trust the CAY girls with organising a great party - just don’t let the stag anywhere near the CAY boys!'