Le Soleil Apartment
Booking & Availability
About your accommodation
- 60 sqm apartment
- Sleeps 4
- Ideal for family holiday
- 2 bedrooms, one double and one room with bunkbeds
- Two bathrooms, both ensuites with shower, WC and sink
- Open plan living area with doors onto shared sunny garden
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and dining seating for 4
- Comfy lounge with large sofa, flatscreen TV with DVD, X-Box, and UK TV channels
- DVDs and games
- Wifi internet access
- Outdoor parking in communal car park
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Address: 372 Avenue de la Plage, 74400 Chamonix
Le Soleil apartment is in an ideal location for families visiting Chamonix. It's close to the Savoy nursery slopes and drag lift for access to Brévent ski area in winter, as well as the sports centre for the indoor & outdoor pool, plus tennis club in summer. The location on the River Arve of this Chamonix apartment is perfect as you can watch the rafting and hydrospeed going past in summer, as well as being very close to the centre of Chamonix, just 2-3 minutes short walk along the river. In 5 minutes you'll be in the heart of Chamonix with shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
We can take payment in Euros via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for details on how to pay. (Euro prices below are approximate and for information purposes - we will confirm the euro amount to pay when we provide payment details.)
|Dates||Price for 7 nights|| Approx price in |
|8 Sep - 28 Sep 2018||914 GBP||1011 EUR|
|29 Sep - 7 Dec 2018||897 GBP||992 EUR|
|8 Dec - 21 Dec 2018||1138 GBP||1259 EUR|
|22 Dec - 28 Dec 2018||1455 GBP||1609 EUR|
|29 Dec 2018 - 4 Jan 2019||2116 GBP||2341 EUR|
|5 Jan - 1 Feb 2019||1125 GBP||1244 EUR|
|2 Feb - 8 Feb 2019||1323 GBP||1463 EUR|
|9 Feb - 8 Mar 2019||1782 GBP||1971 EUR|
|9 Mar - 5 Apr 2019||1397 GBP||1545 EUR|
|6 Apr - 3 May 2019||1138 GBP||1259 EUR|
|4 May - 14 Jun 2019||874 GBP||967 EUR|
|15 Jun - 12 Jul 2019||914 GBP||1011 EUR|
|13 Jul - 23 Aug 2019||949 GBP||1050 EUR|
|24 Aug - 6 Sep 2019||1138 GBP||1259 EUR|
|7 Sep - 27 Sep 2019||914 GBP||1011 EUR|
|28 Sep - 6 Dec 2019||897 GBP||992 EUR|
|7 Dec - 20 Dec 2019||1138 GBP||1259 EUR|
|21 Dec - 27 Dec 2019||1455 GBP||1609 EUR|
|28 Dec 2019 - 3 Jan 2020||2116 GBP||2341 EUR|
Good to know
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
Check-in is possible until midnight, but please try to arrive before 9pm. For those arriving after 9pm there is a 30€ late check-in fee, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change. Mid-stay cleaning can also be added at an extra charge - speak to the Resort Team or book on our Resort Shop.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation
Additional Accommodation Information
The garden area in front of the apartment is communal so no outdoor furniture can be provided for guest use.
Please note that families live in the building and excessive noise or parties will not be tolerated in the apartment. Please see our T&Cs for more information.