Le Soleil Apartment
Booking & Availability
Our prices are in Euros (EUR), but we can take payment in British pounds (GBP) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the sterling amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
- 60 sqm apartment
- Sleeps 4, max 2 adults
- Ideal for couple or a small family
- 2 bedrooms, one double and one room with bunkbeds
- Two bathrooms, both ensuites with shower, WC and sink
- Open plan living area with doors onto shared sunny garden
- Double sofa bed in lounge area
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and dining seating for 4
- Comfy lounge with large sofa, flatscreen TV with DVD, X-Box, and UK TV channels
- DVDs and games
- Wifi internet access
- Outdoor parking in communal car park
2nd May - end November 2023, Up to 7 months - 8,500€
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Address: 372 Avenue de la Plage, 74400 Chamonix
Le Soleil apartment is in an ideal location for families visiting Chamonix. It's close to the Savoy nursery slopes and drag lift for access to Brévent ski area in winter, as well as the sports centre for the indoor & outdoor pool, plus tennis club in summer. The location on the River Arve of this Chamonix apartment is perfect as you can watch the rafting and hydrospeed going past in summer, as well as being very close to the centre of Chamonix, just 2-3 minutes short walk along the river. In 5 minutes you'll be in the heart of Chamonix with shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
Good to know
You must give the apartment back to us in the same condition that it was given to you, so no end-of-stay cleaning is included. We will come before your departure to carry out an inventory and any damages or extra cleaning time required by our team will be charged to your damage deposit.
The apartment is supplied with all kitchen crockery etc., and also with duvet and pillows for the bed. Please bring your own bedding.
1000 euro damage deposit payable prior to check in.
Please note that families live in the building and excessive noise or parties will not be tolerated in the apartment. Please see our T&Cs for more information.
Summer seasonal rental
- 30% to hold the apartment
- 70% due 7 days before arrival
- The payment terms may alter if the booking is for longer than 3 months
Winter seasonal rental
- 30% to hold the apartment
- 30% due 7 days before arrival
- 40% due by 1st February
There are no reviews yet for this property.