Booking & Availability
Our prices are in British pounds (GBP), but we can take payment in Euros (EUR) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the euro amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
About your accommodation
Chalet Raphael is a stunning, newly built, luxury Chamonix chalet, located right in the centre of Chamonix town centre, which benefits from a sunny terrace and garden facing Mont Blanc. The large picture windows from the living area and spacious terrace and garden offer unrivalled views of Mont Blanc, Aiguille du Midi and Glacier des Bossons. The Chamonix chalet has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, plus open-plan living and dining area centred around a log fire, as well as a peaceful separate reading snug on the first floor. The kitchen is well-equipped to make your stay comfortable, with oven / microwave, raclette and Nespresso coffee machine, and the dining table seats 8. There is a telescope provided at Chalet Raphael for your enjoyment in the living room, as well as French satellite TV channels, Apple TV, Playstation 4 and DVD player. There are DVDs and CDs to choose from, and an upright piano.The lower ground level also offers gym equipment for your use and there is ski storage in the garage, while the driveway offers external parking.
- Sleeps 8
- Approx. 200 sqm of living space
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2 x King bedrooms & 2 x Twin or King Bedrooms
- Sunny terrace and private garden, ideal for families
- Uninterrupted panoramic views of Mont Blanc
- Lounge with log fire
- Flatscreen TV, French satellite channels, Apple TV, DVD player & Playstation 4
- Wifi internet access
- Dining room area with seating for 8
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, raclette & Nespresso coffee machine (pre-order your capsules)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Gym room
- Ski & boot room / storage for bikes
- Parking on driveway for up to 3 cars
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Chalet Raphael is situated right in the centre of Chamonix, just alongside the Aiguille Du Midi train station and is the perfect location for a Chamonix chalet. The town centre starts only 150m from the chalet for shops, bars and restaurants, with the closest eateries just at the end of the street, and a large supermarket is accessible even on foot in less than 10 minutes. The closest main bus stop is 400m away for access throughout the valley for skiing and summer activities.
Good to know
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
If you need to check-in after 9pm this may be subject to a €30 late check-in fee, or €50 late check-in fee if you’re arriving after midnight, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
Bikes can be stored in the room next to the garage
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change. Mid-stay cleaning can also be added at an extra charge - speak to the Resort Team or book on our Resort Shop.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation
Additional Accommodation Details
This is provided for your use under the terrace in the garden, but if it runs out you can buy more from the nearest supermarket, where you can also find kindling.
Chalet Raphael has a no shoes policy, so please remember to bring your slippers with you!
Amazing - 5*
great location, great property, amazing place.
Pat Werhane, USA - September 2017 (OwnersDirect Review)
We loved the central location of the house, although that meant some extra noises (loud people at night, construction in the morning). The house and view are incredible! Most everything was very high-end. But, we found the mattresses to be too stiff for our tastes.
Andres Lesko, USA - June 2016 (AirBnB review)