Booking & Availability
Our prices are in Euros (EUR), but we can take payment in British pounds (GBP) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the sterling amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Green dates are possible arrival days. White dates are available. Grey dates are not available.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
Located in the heart of the Chamonix valley just 10 minutes walk into the very centre of town, this beautiful demi chalet has 4 bedrooms, plus 4 bathrooms and is approx. 130m2. On the ground floor are two double bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms, a third double bedroom, a bunk room, the 3rd bathroom, and a separate additional toilet. On the upper floor there is a spacious open plan living area of over 50m2, with two separate lounges, with direct access to the garden and a sunny private terrace facing Mont Blanc. Upstairs there is also a third family bathroom with free standing bath. There is a dining area with seating for 6 - 8 people and large modern well equipped kitchen. There is underfloor heating throughout and the usual amenities like wifi, a private garden, and outside parking for one car.
- Entrance hall with stairs leading up to the sun lounge area
- Large double bedroom facing Mont Blanc
- Separate bathroom with shower and WC
- Master bedroom and ensuite bathroom, facing Mont Blanc
- Bunk bedroom with adjoining WC
- Double ensuite bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Family bathroom with free standing bath
- Open plan living area of over 50m2
- Dining area
- Modern well equipped kitchen
- Sun-lounge with access to terrace.
- Private terrace
Garden / Outside:
- 20m2 Terrace
- Private garden with terracing on 3 levels
- South facing with views of Aiguille and Mont Blanc
- Parking for 1 car
Things to note:
- This is a demi chalet so there is another adjoining chalet next door
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Main gas for heating and hot water
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Situated just a 5-10 minute walk from the centre of Chamonix, in a quiet residential street with amazing uninterrupted views of Mont Blanc and the Aiguille du Midi from the terrace and garden.
Good to know
myCAY loyalty programme
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm, if you are arriving after 10pm please let us know in advance.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of 40€ for apartments and 80€ for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for 35€ to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
- Concierge services for guests
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change.
- Tourist guest cards will be left in the property for you on arrival to give you discounted travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure.
Chamonix All Year Resort Shop
Order everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Discounted ski hire
Additional Accommodation Details
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
A stunning house in a gorgeous location. Absolutely silent at night but only 7 mins walk from a great bar and restaurant. A great place for non-skiers and groups of friends.
Ash Corristine, Austria – February 2015
Amazing chalet. It is not ideal for those who do not want a walk up and down the hill. The buses stops are close to the property but only run until 7pm. If you go out after that then you have to walk! We, however find it a nice stroll back.
Kerry Kemp, UK – January 2015