Booking & Availability
Our prices are in British pounds (GBP), but we can take payment in Euros (EUR) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the euro amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
Chalet Montana offers the best that a holiday in a Chamonix chalet has to offer. Newly built and finished to a high standard in 2018, Chalet Montana offers luxury details throughout to ensure you will find everything you need during your stay.
This chalet is located in the peaceful residential area of Les Pelerins, close to the iconic Lac des Gaillands on the outskirts of Chamonix town centre. Its south-facing aspect ensures that the terrace, garden, hot tub and balconies get the best of the sun, while also benefiting from a panoramic vista which takes in the Aiguilles de Chamonix, the Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc, the Glacier des Bossons and the Dome de Gouter. Inside, the floor-to-ceiling patio doors and double height windows in the dining area invite the mountains into Chalet Montana.
Once inside, the tasteful interior is at once comfortable and chic. The living room of this Chamonix chalet has plenty of space for everyone in your group, as well as everything you need in terms of entertainment too: integrated sound system and speakers and smart TV, as well as thoughtful ambient lighting settings.
There’s no need to break up the party when it comes to preparing your evening meal in Chalet Montana either. The living room flows into the kitchen, which is well-equipped with everything you need, and even has a large breakfast bar so you can keep the designated chef company. From there, migrate to the stylish dining area and try not let your food get cold as you watch the mountains change colour as the sun sets!
The Chamonix chalet’s master bedroom is a sumptuous retreat for any couple with its comfortable double bed, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. There are three additional bedrooms which can be made up as doubles or twin configurations to suit your group, 2 on the first floor and one on the ground floor. Finally, the cinema room on the lower ground floor has four clever stowaway bunk beds – complete with individual plug and USB sockets for convenient charging of portable devices! On the ground floor, you'll also find the sauna which is large enough for 8-10 people to enjoy at once.
- 250 sqm
- Sleeps 12 people
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (see more details below in Good to know)
- South- and west-facing balconies for the best of the sun all day
- South-facing terrace and garden
- Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna
- Living room with log fire
- Integrated sound system and speakers and smart TV, plus wifi internet access
- Cinema room with projector, X-box / DVD player
- Cinema room also has 4 adult-sized bunk beds
- Modern kitchen with oven, microwave & dishwasher
- Garage ski storage with boot warmer
- Indoor parking for 2 cars, plus additional outdoor parking
- Washer / dryer
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Address: 378 Route Benoit Couttet, 74400 Chamonix
Chalet Montana is a well-located Chamonix chalet, whether you’re visiting in winter or summer. For a summer stay the Lac des Gaillands is on your doorstep. With its outdoor climbing wall, adventure tree park, café and fishing, it’s a great place to rub shoulders with locals and visitors who are all enchanted by this spot and the unbeatable views of Mont Blanc.
In winter, the ski areas can be reached by public transport, but you might find it easier to get around if you come with a car. The train station Les Pelerins is only 250m away, where you can also catch the number 1 bus. There is a small local shopping centre within walking distance, where you’ll find a bakery and mini-mart. Chamonix town centre is 25 minutes’ brisk walk away, with its wealth of bars and restaurants to choose from.
Good to know
Additional accommodation information
Chalet Montana benefits from air conditioning throughout, a rare find in Chamonix valley.
- Open plan living space with large lounge, modern kitchen and double-height dining area
- Lounge with integrated sound system and speakers and smart TV, as well as thoughtful ambient lighting settings
- Modern kitchen with patio doors onto terrace, large breakfast bar, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fondue machine
- Dining area in double-height extension with stunning mountain views, comfortably seats 10
- Ground floor bedroom with single bed which can convert to a double
- Separate bathroom with Italian shower and WC
- Master bedroom suite with superking bed, south-facing balcony, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom (Italian shower, double sinks and WC)
- Second bedroom shares master bedroom balcony, overlooking the garden and with views of Mont Blanc
- Third bedroom faces west and enjoys its own balcony for views towards Les Houches at sunset
- Second and third bedrooms can be superking or twin
- Family bathroom with bath, separate walk-in shower and double sink, shared by both bedrooms
- Separate WC
Lower ground floor:
- Sauna for 8-10 people with adjacent shower and double sink
- Utility room with washer/dryer
- Large garage with ski storage & boot warmer
- Cinema room / 5th bedroom
- Horizontal "murphy bunk beds" - comfortable for adults or kids - fold away into the wall when not in use to make space for movie or games nights
- Each bunk bed has its own plug and USB port for convenient charging and access to portable devices
- Ensuite bathroom with Italian shower, WC and double sinks
- Projector with sound system and Xbox, plus a selection of DVDs and games
- South-facing with panoramic views of Aiguilles de Chamonix, the Aiguille du Midi, Mont Blanc, the Glacier des Bossons and the Dome de Gouter
- Large terrace is accessible from lounge and kitchen
- 2 sun loungers and outdoor dining table with chairs for 10
- Spacious lawned garden
- Hot tub
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
Check-in is possible until midnight, but please try to arrive before 9pm. For those arriving after 9pm there is a 30€ late check-in fee, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation