Chalet des Amis
Booking & Availability
Our prices are in Euros (EUR), but we can take payment in British pounds (GBP) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the sterling amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
Each floor hosts a well equipped kitchen containing a full sized oven, microwave and dishwasher, perfect for taking turns with who the evening's chef should be. The lower floor also boasts a wine fridge, really optimising those dinner parties. Each floor consists of an open plan living/dining room with a dining tables seating 6 and large L-shaped sofas. Upstairs the living area has floor-to-ceiling windows which lead on to a large balcony that runs the length of the chalet so you can relax and enjoy the beautiful views on your Chamonix holiday, and downstairs there is access to the garden where all guests can enjoy the outside space and the two large hot tubs.
Each floor of this Chamonix chalet has three spacious ensuite bedrooms, a master double bedroom and two twin bedrooms, meaning there are 6 bedrooms overall each of which are ensuite including 2 baths. There is a ski and boot room which also has a washing machine and dryer and in summer there is storage for bikes and parking outside the chalet.
- 220 sqm
- Sleeps up to 12
- Two apartments of Chalet des Amis
- Two ensuite double bedrooms, one with balcony
- 4 ensuite twin rooms
- 2 ensuites have a bath and the others are showers
- Separate WC in each apartment
- Two large lounge areas each with L-shaped sofa
- Balcony with stunning views on upstairs apartment
- 2 dining tables and chairs, each to seat 6
- 2 well-equipped kitchens, each with full size oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Plus wine fridge in apartment downstairs
- Underfloor heating
- Garden with 2 x 8-seater hot tubs
- Ski & boot room with washing machine & dryer
- Bike storage in the summer
- Outdoor parking for 2-4 cars
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Chalet des Amis is located in a very sought after area of Chamonix, only 10 minutes walk from the centre but in a popular quiet residential area of the town. The train station and bus stop with access to all the areas in the chamonix valley are only 140m away from this chalet. One of the best bakeries in Chamonix is 300m from the chalet so perfect for morning croissants and there are two small supermarkets within 10 minutes walk. A larger Carrefour supermarket is located at the entrance to Chamonix 5 minutes' drive away.
Good to know
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of 40€ for apartments and 80€ for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
Check-in is possible until midnight, but please try to arrive before 9pm. For those arriving after 9pm there is a 40€ late check-in fee, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for 35€ to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change.
- Tourist guest cards will be left in the property for you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
Chamonix All Year Resort Shop
Order everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Discounted ski hire
Additional Accommodation Details
Bikes can be stored in the garage.
Pets are welcome at this property but permission must be obtained in advance and a charge will be applied at time of booking. The additional fee is 40€.
There are no reviews yet for this property.