Les Balcons du Savoy 104 appt
Booking & Availability
Our prices are in British pounds (GBP), but we can take payment in Euros (EUR) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the euro amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
Les Balcons Du Savoy 104 appt is a fantastic 60sqm central apartment in Chamonix which sleeps up to 6 people comfortably. This apartment in Chamonix has 2 twin / double bedrooms, plus a sofabed in the living room. Les Balcons du Savoy 104 appt is in a great central location with direct access to the beginner ski slopes, making it ideal for families with young children. The Chamonix apartment is also just a short stroll to the shops, restaurants, and bars of Chamonix. The living room has a lovely sunny balcony which faces Mont Blanc and overlooks the ski area. Within the apartment Chamonix building, guests also have access to the gym and the games room with pool table, table tennis and other games. There is wifi internet, underground parking for one car, and Les Balcons du Savoy 104 appt is well furnished with all modern conveniences to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible, including a Brand new kitchen in 2017 with microwave and dishwasher.
In the apartment
- 60 sqm
- Sleeps 4-6
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Main twin / double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2nd twin / double bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and WC
- Washing Machine
- Small well-equipped kitchen with direct access to the dining area, coffee machine
- Lounge with sofa bed for 2
- Dining table and chairs
- Sunny balcony with tables and chairs, Mont Blanc views
- Wifi internet access
- Brand new kitchen in 2017
In the building
- Well-equipped gym
- Games room with pool table, table tennis, football, and other video games
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Underground parking for one car
- Bicycle storage area
- Ski locker
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Address: Residence Les Balcons Du Savoy, Rue Mummery, 74400 Chamonix
Les Balcons du Savoy 104 appt overlooks Le Savoy ski area, and is ideal for families and groups wanting direct access to Le Savoy and Brevent ski. The main high street, with its shops, restaurants and bars, are just a 3 minute stroll away from this apartment in Chamonix.
Good to know
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
Check-in is possible until midnight, but please try to arrive before 9pm. For those arriving after 9pm there is a 30€ late check-in fee, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Chamonix All Year privately manages this apartment in the Balcons du Savoy residence.
Our guests benefit from access to many of the facilities in the building (gym, games room etc), but please note there is no access to the swimming pool.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are welcome at this property but permission must be obtained in advance and a charge will be applied at time of booking. The additional fee is £30.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change. Mid-stay cleaning can also be added at an extra charge - speak to the Resort Team or book on our Resort Shop.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation