Enterrement de vie de garçon
Organisez un enterrement de vie de garçon inoubliable à Chamonix
Package 5 jours – 4 Nuits : 100% adrénaline / Enterrement de vie de garçon
– Transferts partagés aller-retour depuis/vers Genève
– Hébergement de 4 nuits dans un de nos chalets sans services
– 3 journées de forfait non-consécutives Mont Blanc Multi-Pass (inclus un badge main libre)
– 3 activitiés : choisissez 3 activités parmi les suivantes découverte glaciaire (en groupe) et/ou vol tandem en parapente depuis le Brévent et/ou 1/2 journée de canyoning et/ou 1/2 journée via ferrata et/ou 1/2 journée de rafting en Italie (La Dora Baltée)
– 1 heure de luge d’été illimitée
Si cette offre pour votre enterrement de vie de garçon ne répond pas à vos envies, contactez-nous et nous organiserons un programme spécialement pour vous !
‘Given the task of organising an adventurous Stag Do I set my sights on a long weekend in Chamonix. Slightly overwhelmed by the sheer number of activities and operators I was delighted when I stumbled across the Chamonix All Year website. Using their ‘chat’ facility I instantly had queries answered, accommodation and itineraries suggested, and was provided with a full breakdown of costs. It was so easy and stress free!
The service provided by Chamonix All Year was excellent throughout, the accommodation was superb, and the activities they organised were a perfect combination of adrenalin pumping and hilarious fun! It’s safe to say the Stag, and the rest of the group, had a weekend to remember!
Chamonix All Year, and in particular Flore, were absolutely fantastic and I’d recommend them without hesitation.’
Thank you so much for making sure that Dave’s Stag was such a success. After some of the antics that happened I’m surprised that the emergency services were only called once. It might be worth warning future groups not to dress up as Thriller, as Michael Jackson now seems to be banned from all the clubs in Chamonix!
Hopefully we will be able to use Chamonixallyear again, although on a more relaxing holiday.’
‘Great effort Flore, thanks for all the hard work. I know how challenging it can be to coordinate 15 inebraited zombies around Chamonix for a weekend.
Cheers Nick also, for a hilarious 30min tour of Rue de Moulins and some beers on Sunday.’