After having our horizons restricted during the Covid-19 lockdown of spring 2020, Chamonix is the perfect place to get back out there: breathe the fresh air, stretch your legs and get back into nature’s wide-open spaces. To celebrate, the Tourist Office has organised 25 free activities in Chamonix for visitors to enjoy this summer 2020.
5 days a week (Monday-Friday), from 13th July to 28th August, all guests who choose to holiday in Chamonix can book these activities via the Tourist Office.
There are wellness walks, wildlife introductions and treasure hunts, as well as all the adrenaline activities you’d expect in Chamonix – mountain biking, trail running and rafting – plus much more. Find the full programme and more details on how to book in their online brochure.
Many thanks to the Chamonix Tourist Office for offering this to all of our guests this summer!
Book free activities in Chamonix
- Choose my activities (limited to 1 different activity per day and per accommodation booking, subject to availability).
- Go to my local tourist office with my guest card to book.
- Book no later than 5 pm the day before.
- Make sure that I have all the equipment needed for the activity.
- Go to the meeting point and enjoy your free activity.
- If the weather is uncertain, contact the activity provider directly (phone number indicated in your booking confirmation sent by email).