Les Chalets du Savoy 32 appt
Booking & Availability
Our prices are in Euros (EUR), but we can take payment in British pounds (GBP) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the sterling amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
- 103 sqm
- Sleeps 6
- 3 twin or double bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 ensuite bathrooms with shower & WC, third ensuite with shower
- Additional separate WC upstairs
- Living room with comfortable seating for 6-8
- Log fireplace
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Dining table for 8
- Balcony off living room facing Mont Blanc
- American kitchen with full size oven and microwave
- Coffee machine
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Private underground parking for 1-2 cars (2.3m height restriction)
- WiFi internet access
- Ski locker
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Les Chalets du Savoy 32 appt is located in Chamonix town centre, very close to Savoy / Brevent ski areas and the high street. The nearest bus stop for access around the valley is just outside the apartment building on rue Joseph Vallot, where you will also find some restaurants, shops and bars. Less than 500m away is the heart of Chamonix town centre where you'll find a large supermarket as well as more restaurants, shops and bars.
Good to know
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of 40€ for apartments and 80€ for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
Check-in is possible until midnight, but please try to arrive before 9pm. For those arriving after 9pm there is a 40€ late check-in fee, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for 35€ to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change.
- Tourist guest cards will be left in the property for you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
Chamonix All Year Resort Shop
Order everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Discounted ski hire
Additional Accommodation Details
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
At the bottom of the Savoy slopes, the brand new (2018) Hotel Folie Douce will be hosting daily après ski sessions in their underground party bunker where the clients of the hotel mix with locals and tourists alike. The fun begins at 4pm and ends at 8pm, making it an ideal early evening pit-stop on your way back to Les Chalets du Savoy 32 apartment, especially if you have been skiing the Brevent pistes above.
Great spacious apartment close to the town and Brevent ski area. Would definitely go back!
Michael McClintock, UK - February 2016 (This review was originally posted on AirBnB)