Booking & Availability
Our prices are in British pounds (GBP), but we can take payment in Euros (EUR) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the euro amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
There are double height south facing windows in the open plan living room in Chalet Myrtille and a lovely modern log fire, and on the mezzanine above there is a second lounge. The dining table seats 8, the kitchen is well-equipped and there is 4G WIFI throughout the chalet. Warm your ski boots overnight on the boot warmer in the dedicated boot room and there is separate ski storage in the garage with covered parking for one car. There are several parking spaces in the driveway to Chalet Myrtille. Outside, let the children play in the garden whilst relaxing on the large sunny terrace, where there is a table, chairs and BBQ or take a relaxing soak in the hot tub This Chamonix chalet is located well away from any main roads and the only passing traffic is the occasional walker, mountain biker or cross-country skier enjoying the forests of Les Bois that are on your doorstep.
- 250 sqm
- Situated in Les Praz de Chamonix, close to the Flegere Ski lift
- Sleeps 8-10 people
- South facing aspect, with large terrace and garden and hot tub
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- 5th bedroom off the Cinema room
- Living room with log fire
- Mezzanine lounge with seating, library, and view over Mont Blanc
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, 4 ring electric hob & Nespresso coffee machine
- UK Freeview TV channels
- Cinema room with large corner sofa, seating 8
- Utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Boot room with boot warmer
- Wifi (4G connection)
- Parking for 4 cars including garage, with ski storage
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
Address: Chalet Myrtille, 10 Clos des Flammes de Pierre, Chemin du Lavousse, Les Bois, 74400 Chamonix
Chalet Myrtille is located a few minutes' drive from the Flegere cable car (which is new for 2019/20) and less than 10 minutes drive to Brevent or Grands Montets cable cars, creating the perfect base for making the most of the valley . It's a private and tranquil location for this Chamonix chalet, with walking and mountain biking trails through the woods of Les Bois right on your doorstep.
Good to know
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
If you need to check-in after 9pm this may be subject to a €30 late check-in fee, or €50 late check-in fee if you’re arriving after midnight, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets are unfortunately not allowed at this property.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change. Mid-stay cleaning can also be added at an extra charge - speak to the Resort Team or book on our Resort Shop.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation
Additional Accommodation Details
These are provided for your use, although if they run out you may need to buy your own from the nearest supermarket. Logs for the fire are stored at the front of the chalet as well as next to the car shelter. Kindling is around the back of the chalet.
Sleeps up to 10
There are beds to sleep up to 10 people, however please be aware that the hot water system is not designed for this number of people.
Lower Ground floor
- Cinema room with large corner sofa seating 8
- Additional sofabed and ensuite bathroom with shower (5th bedroom)
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Entrance to Chalet Myrtille
- Side entrance to chalet into boot room with boot warmer and lots of space for ski clothes
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed, patio doors onto garden, ensuite bathroom with toilet, hand basin and shower. Plenty of cupboard space.
- Living room with log fire, hifi and lounge seating for 8
- Dining table and chairs to seat 8
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, 4 ring electric hob, Nespresso coffee machine
- Separate WC
- Patio doors leading onto terrace
- 2nd master bedroom with kingsize bed, patio doors onto garden, ensuite bathroom with toilet, hand basin and shower. Plenty of cupboard space.
- Mezzanine lounge with seating, library and view over Mont Blanc
- 3rd twin bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space and private balcony
- 4th twin bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space
- Shared bathroom with bath, hand basin and WC
- Terrace with tables and chairs, gas BBQ
- Lawned garden
- Garage with ski storage
We stayed with our family in this house ten minutes drive from Chamonix centre. It's a lovely house with perfect facilities for large family! We had our visitors coming as well and Chamonix All Year facilitated for this and also gave us info on ski schools and other activities. All over a great experience for us! Big thanks
Anna Gentzel, UK – February 2015 (This review was originally posted on AirBnB)
Our family had a lovely stay over Christmas in Chamonix. There was something to do for everyone and our chalet was the perfect home away from home.
Mimi Alemayehou, USA – December 2014
Very nice, spacious and modern chalet!
Boaz Bos, Netherlands - July 2013
Chalet was the best I have stayed in and I have stayed in Chamonix about 14 times. Really very nice and of course La Praz is best location for peace and quiet.
Michael Kennefick. March 2013