Chalet le Bornian
Booking & Availability
Our prices are in British pounds (GBP), but we can take payment in Euros (EUR) too via bank transfer or credit / debit card. Please contact us for the euro amount for your booking and details on how to pay.
Price above includes linen & towels and end of stay cleaning. Select the number of guests above or on the next page to calculate tourist tax, which includes guest cards for free public transport within Chamonix valley.
More questions? Call us, we're here to help!
About your accommodation
- Sleeps 8
- 230 sqm
- 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- All bedrooms can be made as double or twin
- Log fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Terrace, garden and balcony facing Mont Blanc with BBQ
- Wifi internet throughout
- TV with French and some international channels, DVD player
- Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Boot dryer
- Pets welcome by request
If you don't see something here you need for your holiday contact our Resort Team to see if it's listed on our property inventory or if we can rent one for you.
Location & Map
From Chalet le Bornian, you can take a path or the main road into Chamonix town, about 5-10 minutes' walk. Here you will find the closest bus stop, small shops and some restaurants. Another 5 minutes on foot from this luxury chalet takes you right into the heart of Chamonix town centre, for restaurants, bars and supermarkets.
Please note access to Chalet le Bornian is up a steep hill and in the winter it is strongly advised that you have a good 4x4 car with winter tyres and you may also need to use snow chains too. However if you experience difficulties you can park at the bottom of the hill and walk up to the chalet, which is about 3-4 minutes on foot.
Good to know
All Chamonix All Year guests are invited to join myCAY, our loyalty programme which gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. Once you have booked to stay with us, as a valued guest you can join to unlock a host of benefits and rewards, including money can’t buy services, discount exclusives and the best of Chamonix All Year for all the family and friends to enjoy too.
The more you stay, the more rewards you get, and as you move up the tiers, some of the benefits include free upgrades such as free early or late check-ins and check-outs.
Normal check-in time is from 5pm to 9pm.
Normal check-out time is by 10am.
Flexible check-in / check-out times
If these times don’t suit your holiday arrangements, you can book our flexible early check-in / late check-out service (subject to availability). This must be booked with us in advance, and may be subject to a fee of €25 for apartments and €50 for chalets so that we can prepare the property in time.
Late check-in after hours
Check-in is possible until midnight, but please try to arrive before 9pm. For those arriving after 9pm there is a 30€ late check-in fee, which must be paid on arrival at your Chamonix Accommodation.
Travel cots & high chairs / booster seats can be hired through us for £35 to include cot mattress, bed linen and a towel. You can add this to your booking at the time of booking.
Pets may be welcome at this property but permission must be obtained in advance and a charge will be applied at time of booking. The additional fee is £30.
- One set of bed linen and towels is provided at your accommodation for your stay.
- If you are staying for 2 weeks or more you will have a mid-stay linen change. Mid-stay cleaning can also be added at an extra charge - speak to the Resort Team or book on our Resort Shop.
- Tourist guest cards will be given to you on arrival to give you free travel on the local train and buses and more.
- End of stay cleaning is included at your accommodation, but we do expect you to follow our check out instructions on departure. If you prefer you can book an additional cleaning service.
If you can’t see what you need to know please see our FAQ section for lots of other useful information, or email us with your specific questions.
Chamonix All Year Resort ShopOrder everything you need for your Chamonix holiday now via our Chamonix Resort Shop:
- Geneva Airport transfers
- Chamonix lift passes
- Activities and guides
- In-resort transport
- Day trips
- Additional housekeeping or private chefs at this accommodation