We are looking for professional and experienced cleaning managers to manage changeovers and property management for some of our holiday rental properties.
- Impeccable standards of cleanliness and an eye for detail
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Customer service focused
- Ability to think on your feet
- Confidence under pressure
- Team player
To provide regular cleaning services for some of our holiday rental properties in Chamonix valley.
To assist our Property Management team during the course of your cleaning work.
- You are required to have adequate insurance in France to safely carry out your role.
- You will need to have a valid driving licence and use of a car.
- Working days and hours will fluctuate due to seasonal bookings demand and are mostly based around weekend changeovers. You will therefore need to be available every Saturday and Sunday during the winter season. Flexibility is also key in case of weekday changeovers / last minute bookings etc.
- For the winter season, we will require your services at least from the end of November until mid-April. We are also looking for people based in the Chamonix valley who are interested in a role beyond the winter season.
Competitive pay package
Branded uniform to be worn when cleaning
Friends and family discounts
Get in touch
To apply or for more details contact Tara by email with a CV and covering letter on firstname.lastname@example.org.